Free Shipping over $1999
5% Off Discount Code: xx
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
•Suitable and guaranteed for 16 Hour A Day Operation
•Fully Automatic Operation
•Time duration 15 to 240 minutes or continual operation
•Keys for a steam room light, keyboard lock, manual drain down etc.
•Aromatherapy – Steam inlet nozzle with facility for crushed herbs and essential oils.
•Safety features include boil dry protection, thermal overload safety cut out and pressure relief valve.
•Auto-descaling function help the user to de-scale the scale on heat element and boiler to reduce the water quality's damage to heat element and let the maintenance to be so easy.
•Complete with installation instructions, 24 months guarantee.
||12kw steam generator
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||530 x 210 x 370mm|
||230v 1N~ / 400V 3N~|
|High Density Rooms (Stone/Ceramics) Cubic Meters||6-9
|Low Density Rooms (Plastic/Laminates) Cubic Meters||8-12
|Steam Output/m3/Hour under 0.1mpa||27
|Water Consumption kgs/hour||15
|Steam on demand function (SOD) will allow user to press the steam on demand button located inside the steam room after which the generator will operate for 30 minutes then stop until activated again.
By this way, steam generator can steam in few seconds.
This SOD controller need extra 40$.
|Default nozzle is high temperature red nylon Nozzle.
This chrome nozzle extra 10$.
|Steam Nozzle Guard prevent from scalding and hot steam blowing to acrylic directly.
It's made of stainless steel and tempered glass.
This steam nozzle guard need extra 30$.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.